Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 54- Some Beach, Some where


Maybe you have heard that country song, well that is exactly how I felt!

We wanted to go to the beach yesterday Friday, but couldn’t so we went today, but not before getting into a fender bender. This is where I censor a lot of what I want to really say. Lets just say this guy was being less than bright and trying to prove a point by passing me on the right and cutting me off, unfortunately he wasn't the best of drivers and he hit my passenger side front corner. I was pretty livid. The Traffic Police came, and then I got a feel for the corruptness in their ranks. From the moment they arrived they were on the other guys side, they weren’t allowing me to fully explain what happened and kept mocking me for not being able to express well (I suppose that traffic vocab was a class I forgot to take in school). To make a long story short, they were apparently going to write us both tickets and take our licenses if we didn’t come to some agreement between us. He kept insisting that I pay for the repairs and that would be good, I told him that I would be willing to if I were at fault. When we finally got to it, I paid for half of the repairs, (way more than I should have) but I was getting frustrated with them, the situation and this man who wasn’t going to be honest with me. He bent the corner of Alba’s fender and broke a plastic piece but Alba is tough and didn’t receive any real damage.

Here it is directly after...


Here is my temporary fix, the plastic part had rattled loose and was lost.



Here is what we have been looking for for 2 months, a sunny beach.


Niki Strutting her stuff! also a nice view of the big homes right on the small semi private beach, no one else there except some fishermen.



My camera was on the wrong setting, sorry, here are some cool rock formations, just past it was a house with a party going on...



The fishermen pushing their boat into the water to go fishing!


Reaching the Ocean.


Us still white as can be, after a couple hours on the beach!


I couldn't resist getting off the road and taking a shot of Alba in the sand near the water, This was our last off road venture!


No comments:

Post a Comment